PHOTOS BY Brooke Wheeler
Autumn Fruit Salad
The following recipe is part of a complete Thanksgiving menu, featured here. This recipe would be a terrific compliment to your holiday feast, or any time of the year.
This dish has all of your favorite Fall fruits in one delicious salad. It’s as tasty as it is pretty!
- 4 apples (2 red, 2 green), cored & chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 15-ounce cans mandarin oranges (no sugar added), drained
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut in small pieces
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place diced apples in a large bowl, and toss with lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
Makes 9 cups
1/2 cup= 1 serving
Per serving: 143.1 calories, 11.1 g total fat, 7.7 g carbohydrates, 1.5 g fiber, 5.3 g sugar, 4.7 g protein
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at email@example.com!