Bean Salad with Avocado
This salad is packed with fiber, healthy fats, and tons of flavor! Perfect for any side dish or a refreshing summer salad.
- ½ cup of cooked black beans
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped into small cubes
- Put the drained cooked beans in a container and mix with the tomato, onion, lemon juice, avocado, and olive oil and stir.
- Season with pepper and, if desired, with a little sodium-free salt and add the cilantro.
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at email@example.com!