Fluffy Coconut Flour Blueberry Pancakes
These are the fluffiest, most delicious pancakes you’ll ever eat and using bananas and coconut flour means significantly lower carbs.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Combine eggs, banana, almond milk, sunflower seed butter, honey and vanilla extract in a large bowl until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in blueberries.
- In a greased skillet, over medium heat, drop batter by the spoonful to form pancakes about 4-5 inches in diameter (or other size of your liking).
- Allow pancakes to cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and top with fruit, butter, nut butter, maple syrup, etc.
Yields: 4 medium pancakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Per serving (1 pancake): 22 g carbohydrates