We asked the BT1 community to submit their favorite breakfast recipes, so we could share them for others to enjoy. This recipe for Perfect Pancakes was submitted by Alaya Bell.
Is there really anything better than a plate full of light, fluffy, made-from-scratch pancakes for breakfast?! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
I’ve tried many pancake recipes over the years, and I have to give it to Alaya, this really is the pancake to rival all pancakes! This recipe for Perfect Pancakes truly comes out perfect every time, and they are so easy to prepare. Plus, they are ridiculously delicious!
It can be easy to be tempted to just make pancakes from a box, or hit up you favorite pancake house, but you need not be tempted! The simplicity of this recipe, coupled with the delicious final product, and the fact that this recipe contains ingredients that are much healthier than can be found in your average box or at a pancake house.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients (almond flour and baking powder) together in a medium bowl.
- In a blender add eggs, vanilla, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese, and blend for 10-15 seconds. Add dry ingredients and blend together, until thoroughly mixed. *If you do not have a blender, a hand mixer will work too. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium heat. For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet. Cook until bubbles form then flip, and cook until underside is browned. Top with fresh berries, banana slices, whip cream and/or sugar free syrup.
Yields: 6 servings
Per Serving: 3 g carbohydrates
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at email@example.com!