Strawberry Paleo Muffins
One of my favorite things is waking up in the morning to fresh, warm, homemade muffins. Today I wanted to make some delicious spring-themed Paleo Strawberry Muffins! These guys are gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, and low-sugar! And still tastes delicious! The sweetness of the fresh strawberries baked in gives each bite a sweet pleasant surprise. These muffins are perfect for those spring and summer mornings!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F. Coat muffin tin with cooking spray or liners.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then combine wet ingredients in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Check to make sure muffins are done by sticking a toothpick into the center of a muffin to see that the toothpick comes out clean.
Yields: 12 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Per serving: 17 g carbohydrates
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!