Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yummy, vegan, low-carb chocolate chip cookies with chia seeds!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 50 grams coconut sugar
- 100 ml oat milk
- 200 grams whole spelt flour
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 40 grams vegan 80% dark chocolate (cut into little pieces)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together coconut oil and coconut sugar. Then add the oat milk.
- Sieve flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla powder, into a separate bowl.
- Add chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla powder, and ground almonds to dry ingredients and stir.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Roughly fold chocolate chips into cookie dough.
- Roll dough into small balls, drop them onto the baking sheet and carefully flatten them with your palm.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
Yields: Approximately 13 cookies
Per serving: 15 g carbohydrates