Welcome To Chunky Town Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delicious cookies are completely gluten-free and incredibly addictive. Nut butter keeps them moist and flavorful, and a generous helping of chocolate melts into something perfect.
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or other nut)
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. This will be more of a batter than a dough.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of batter onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet- making sure you leave plenty of room in between each.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and enjoy!
Yields: 1 dozen cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
Per serving (1 cookie): 21 g carbohydrates