Chiles en nogada
Chiles en nogada is an ideal dish to share during the national holidays: a healthy recipe, full of colors and with the perfect balance of nutrients.
This is a Mexican dish with 33 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Feel like trying it?
Learn how to make this delicious dish here.
Ingredients for an individual serving:
- 2 poblano chiles
- 120 g of ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Onion and garlic to taste
- 30 g of apple
- 30 g of pear
- 30 g of peach
- 3 slivered almonds
- ½ cup of unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 6 walnuts
- ¼ cup of low-fat milk
- 1 packet of stevia
- Roast the chiles and place them in a plastic bag to sweat them (so that they are easier to peel later).
- For the filling, cook the ground meat and season with salt and pepper to taste and a little onion and garlic; then the chopped apple, pear and peach, the slivered almonds and mix all the ingredients well.
- For the nogada, blend the Greek yogurt with the walnuts, the milk and the stevia.
- Remove the skin from the chiles, devein them and remove the seeds.
- Stuff them with the filling, pour the nogada on top and decorate with some pomegranate seeds.
- Calories: 520 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Proteins: 37 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 195 mg
The nutrition facts information in this recipe is an estimate.