Crustless Pumpkin Pie
The following recipe is part of a complete Thanksgiving menu, featured here. This recipe would be a terrific compliment to your holiday feast, or any time of the year.
This is a Crustless Pumpkin Pie option, so that you get all of the flavors you love about pumpkin pie, without the added carbs from the crust.
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sugar substitute
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a pie pan with butter.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until top is golden and the center is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Cut in 8 equal slices. Serve with whipped topping, if desired.
Makes 8 servings
Per serving: 133.8 calories, 12.1 g total fat, 3.9 g carbohydrates, 2.2 g fiber, 1.8 g sugar, 3.1 g protein
*Whipped topping not included in calculations.
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at email@example.com!