Graham Cracker Faux Ice Cream Sandwiches
This recipe for faux ice cream sandwiches is quick, simple, and tastes delicious.
A simple swap for fewer carbs (if that’s your thing).
- Two graham crackers (any kind – can be low fat, chocolate, cinnamon, whatever you like)
- Cool Whip (can be regular, fat-free, any flavor )
- Sprinkles or toppings if you’re feeling fancy
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of Cool Whip onto one graham cracker.
- Place the other graham cracker on top to form a sandwich. (Optional: Roll sides in toppings.)
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!