Greek Yogurt with Blackberries and Oatmeal
Looking for an easy and delicious snack? Try this greek yogurt parfait that is sure to leave you feeling full and satisfied!
- ½ cup of natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of whole raw oats
- ½ cup of blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon of almond pieces
- Place the yogurt as a base and top with the blackberries, oats, walnuts, and almonds.
- If you would like to give it a touch of sweetness, you can use a zero-calorie sweetener.
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at email@example.com!