Halloween Stuffed Peppers
This scary good recipe is delicious, easy and a fun dish for Halloween. With just 5 ingredients, you’ll be frightened at how quick you put this meal together!
If you want to share a recipe, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or share your recipe here!
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 50 grams of shredded cooked chicken breast
- After washing the potato and carrots, remove the peel and carefully cut into squares.
- Add water in a pot. It is important to add the carrots first because they take a little longer to cook than the potatoes. Add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor.
- When ready, transfer into a container and wait for them to cool.
- While they cool, begin to make the faces of the chilli peppers with a sharp knife.
- Cut the top of the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Before filling, put the peppers in an oven or air fryer for 10 minutes at 392F degrees.
- For the filling, mix the carrots and potatoes with the chicken and mayonnaise until they are well mixed.
- Finally, stuff the peppers and enjoy!
Carbohydrates per serving:
A Halloween dish with 40 grams of carbohydrates per serving.