Jell-O With Yogurt and Strawberries
A dessert without added sugar?
Today you will learn how to make this great, quick and cheap recipe. It is a simple way to prepare a fresh dessert that is rich in protein, collagen and nutrients. Perfect if you live with diabetes!
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or share your recipe here!
Ingredients for 10 servings
- 25 g (1 envelope) of sugar-free strawberry gelatin mix
- 1 liter of water
- 2 cups (350 g) of cubed strawberries
- 2 cups (490 g) of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Before you start:
- Wash and disinfect the strawberries
- Cut the strawberries into cubes
- Empty the contents of the gelatin packet into a container, add 2 cups (500 ml) of boiling water and stir until dissolved
- Add 2 cups (500 ml) of cold water and place in the fridge until it sets
- Once set, cut the jell-o into small cubes
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, the Greek yogurt, the vanilla extract and the jell-o cut in cubes
- Mix the ingredients well.
Serve in a glass, and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving
Calories: 62.1 kcal
Carbohydrates: 9.16 g
Protein: 4.07 g
Fat: 1.2 g
Fiber: 0.6 g
Sodium: 52.6 mg