Maple Spice Mug Cake
A serving of this delicious spiced cake has only 24 grams of carbohydrates and takes less than 10 minutes to make!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter, melted
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of each: cinnamon, ginger, cloves, all spice, sea salt
- Grease a coffee mug with coconut oil (or other oil).
- Combine all ingredients in mug and stir until all are well incorporated.
- Cook in microwave for one minute (cake will still be a little moist when done).
- Top with nut butter, coconut milk ice cream, etc.
Yields: 1 cake
Per serving: 24 g carbohydrates
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 1-2 minutes