PB&T Chocolate Pudding
Silken tofu gives this pudding body, and it adds protein too. Don’t worry, the addition of cocoa powder and peanut butter means that no one will know you snuck in the tofu.
- 1 lb (450 g) silken tofu
- 1/3 cup (30 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the pudding mixture into mini cups or bowls and enjoy.
Per serving (if serves 6): 216 kcals, 12.5 g fat (3.3 g saturates), 15.9 g carbohydrate (11.2 g sugars), 10.2 g protein, 2 g fiber, 0.2 g salt
Want to submit a recipe to us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!